Sunday, May 18, 2014

Truly Blessed- with some more answers

Today was the installation service for my family and I with our church family. It was an amazing celebration of what God is doing in the life of my family and I and also in the faith family at our church. It was truly an amazing and very blessed filled experience. There was so many blessing today I could not name them all but I wanted to try and get a list. Here are all the ways I can remember feeling blessed today as the installation service and fellowship time took place.

Am truly blessed by God to be able to love Him and give back my life to His faith family and my church family.

Felt blessed being able to sit next to my beautiful beloved and know that her love will carry me through the tough times and she will always have my back. I love you forever babe!

Loved being able to sit with my children and praise God in song and spirit as we celebrated together our life in Jesus. Sam, Cara, Katie, and Ellie never forget joy in the Lord.

Overjoyed to have my mom be able to attend in spite of her recent struggle and battle with cancer. I love you Mom

Very blessed to have my mother and father-in law support and love me like I am their own son and be able to celebrate with us today at church. Thanks Denny and Kim for your love and care.

Blessed to have many more members of my family be able to attend and celebrate what God is up to in the life of my family and I. Scott, Barb, Brittany, Scotty, Dustin, Amanda, Olivia, Aubrey, thanks for coming

Can never express in words how honored I am to have a brother who is closer than a friend who supports and counsels me and was able to bring his guitar to join in our praise. I love you Keith

Thankful for a sister-in-law who has fit right in and has supported and loved us like we were her own flesh and blood. Thanks Sara and little Arielle

Thankful for 3 of my closest friends and companions in this life (Seth, David, Jeff) being able to join the celebration and walking with me through this journey and encouraging and challenging me all the way. I love you men like brothers.

Blessed to have a great mentor and friend we able to be apart of the service and challenge me with what this new journey means. I love you Pastor Rich and Wednesday looks good.

Excited and proud of the 3 men I can call companions and Elders for the Gospel and overjoyed they were able to take part in the service today. Thanks, Clyde, Jeff, Mike and do not forget tomorrow nights meeting.

Glad to find a new cousin who is as close as friend and loved the fact Mike could make it.

Thankful and blessed to have an Aunt and Uncle be able to attend and shower their love on me as if I was there own son. I love you Uncle Rob and Aunt Tracy.

Blessed and thankful for the support of my home church and some of the members being able to attend and show support and celebration of how God is working. Thanks Pattons and Hodgsons

Excited and blessed to have a great worship leader to serve and praise God with each week at church and love his heart for God. Thanks Mike and keep on singing.

Am over blessed and totally in love with my church and faith family. Could not have asked for a better group of people to love God, praise God, serve God, and walk this journey we call life with than my new faith family at Zion. There are so many families and people that I have been truly blessed with that I could never say in words the blessing and courage I get from living and serving with them. I love you all very much and thank you; Fants, Sacketts, Dunnicks, Diehls, Earl Mike, Cousin Larry, Amspachers, Brandon, Wagners, Overmillers, Dietzs, Bryans, Barleys, Myers, Forkeys, Barb, Betty, Millians and all the rest that my tired eyes and mind have seem to forgotten.

I am truly a blessed man and can never express in words here how I feel and am overjoyed at what God has and will continue to do in my life and today was a blessing in my life that I will never forget. Thank you to all who had a part.



H.    Arrange the following events in proper chronological order.
71-80.
a.    The giving of the Law
b.    The atoning death of Christ
c.    Malachi prophesies
d.    The promise to Abraham
e.    creation and fall
f.    Pentecost
g.    Exile in Babylon
h.    David is King over Israel
i.    Paul is shipwrecked
j.    The Judges rule over Israel

Creation and fall
Promise to Abraham
giving of the Law
Judges rule over Israel
David King over Israel
Exile in Babylon
Malachi prophesies
atoning death of Christ
Pentecost
Paul is shipwrecked

No comments:

Post a Comment