Saturday, March 29, 2014

Trust in one another

I had someone give me a great analogy recently and I wanted to share it with all.

Trust is like a savings account. In order to receive trust from others we must slowly and continually make a deposit in the trust account. After making many deposits the trust level that others have in us will build up. But it will only take one action we do and others will lose all that trust we had build up. 1 mistake or action in destroying the trust others have in us will take away years of many small deposits we put in the account.

Remembering this today made me stop and think about how many times I have done things that have depleted my trust account and how I should be continually making deposits in others lives because I am not perfect and will make that mistake again and deplete my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment