Sunday, March 23, 2014

Joyfully Overhelmed

We serve and love an amazing God. I have been on this amazing journey of faith and trust for the last couple of years. God has beautifully and graciously been putting all the pieces together and been preparing me for His mighty work. I feel totally overwhelmed at what He is doing and I know that I must trust in Him because He is the only provider for what I need. God has started to finally give me a clearer picture at what He is doing and it excites me. I know that it is an overwhelming job to serve God and His church but when He calls He will provide for all the needs that I might have or even not consider. God is amazing and serving Him and His church is an amazing ministry and service. I am humbled by the fact God would call and now I must trust and have faith in Him to sustain. Praise the Lord we serve and love a loving Father who designs for us a life that is to His glory and showcases His power. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment