Sunday, March 9, 2014

From the God News

Tonight I wanted to share with all of my readers the amazing things that God has been doing in my life. As many of you all know a few years ago God got a hold of my life and deeply challenged my walk with Him and gave me a call to surrender my life to Him. When God talks and calls you to something you better listen because He is the all powerful Creator Person that is in charge. So I listened, restarted my adult life so to speak, and got a Bible degree and started a new journey for Him.

Over the last 18 months or so as I have chased after where He has been leading me I have always wondered how He was going to work all the details out in my life and now in the lives of the 5 most important people to me. The calender year of 2014 has been amazing to see God work and I have discovered that when you wait on the Lord, He does things for you and sets you up for blessings and gifts beyond our wildest dreams. To start the year off God provided me with a church family that was interested in me to fill in for the month of March right after their Pastor was retiring. Then only a few weeks later I got my final grades for my first 2 Master's classes and they both came back as A. Praise the Lord. I should have realized than that God was just getting started.

Well the month of March rolled around and my family and I got started in serving as an interim Pastor at a new faith family and God answered so many prays and gave me so many blessings that I am living a daily God news of the wow. My kids have fit right in with this church and had asked to go back next week after 2 Sundays. My beloved as enjoyed it and from what I have been told today the church really loves her. Praise the Lord. I get to preach God's word. I love doing that even though I get more nervous each time I stand up and that has been a huge blessing in my life. I have met some amazing people, couples, and men for God, as I have served with this church. Today God blessed my family with an amazing meal with an amazing couple that just warmed our hearts and gave us great excitement for what God is doing.

Our relationship with this church is still up in the air and God has not put all the piece out before us yet. God might lead us to stay with the church past March or God might lead us to some where else, only He knows. But serving with those amazing lovers of Jesus has been a huge God send and just the first 3 months of 2014 have seen the God news blow up the chart. I am so excited to see what God might do next. I pray as you look around on your life over the last few months you also can see the blessings that God has given you and the ways He has guided your life. Because When you see and realize that God is working in your life it should fill you with love and joy for Him and an excitement to see what He will do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment