Friday, December 20, 2013

Day #20- The Christmas Story-Promised

God promised to His people in His word that the Christmas story and redeemer baby would be born,
Here are some of the verse that tell us this promise.

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.


“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
though you are small among the clans of Judah,
out of you will come for me
one who will be ruler over Israel,
whose origins are from of old,
from ancient times.
Even though the birth of Jesus is in the past to us we still have a promise from God that we to can look forward to and wait for in anticipation.

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

We as His people today are waiting on His promise to.

No comments:

Post a Comment