Sunday, June 1, 2014

Final thoughts on John 10:16

John 10:16
"And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd."

"And they will listen to my voice"
When was the last time we as the sheep to the Great Shepherd listen for His voice. He talks, we should listen. Listening is the key to it all. Jesus is always talking. Have you heard Him? Here are a few places I have heard the voice of my Shepherd

His word
Fellow Pastors and Mentors
A sunset
My children
My wife
The wind blowing in the forest
A friend
A song
A movie
A book
My brother
In work of the world

These are a few places that I have heard the voice of my Shepherd. When we are truly listening we as the sheep will know and hear the voice and words from our Shepherd.

Also remember that prayer is a two-way conversation. We should be listening for the voice of the Shepherd, because He is always talking to His sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment