Thursday, November 14, 2013

Birthday Prayer

Holy Loving King
Thank you for who you are
Thank you for loving me and sitting on the throne of my life
Thank you for the ways over this past year you have shown me you are in control

As you know it has been another year of life for me
And you have given me many blessings this year
Thank you for 4 healthy and enjoyable children
Thank you for my better half that loves me to death and defends me with a passion
Thank you for my church family and my closets friends that have given me strength and encouragement
Thank you for the many blessings that I have even forgot that happened to me this past year

You know the challenges that have come into my life this year
I know that you have allowed them into my life for a reason
I pray as I look into the next year that the challenges from this past year will grow me more

I pray that this coming year Father, that you will give me strength to follow where you lead
Please give me the strength to be the husband who loves your gift with all patience
Help me Father to be a better father this coming year as I raise and guide your blessings to me
And Father, grow in me a desire to love you more this year

LORD I pray now that this coming year will be full of blessings but also challenges
because you know I seem to grow the most in adversity
So i pray as I look into this coming year of life that the coming storms will draw me closer to you
And I pray that those same storms will draw me closer to my wife and children as I follow your lead
Thank you for the ways you love me even now reminding  me as I talking with you

I pray that this next year I will honor and praise you as I chase after you
I pray that others will see my love for you over the next year even more
And I thank you for allowing me to love and talk with you about this past year
In Jesus powerful and loving name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment