Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Sovereignty of God

I will continue the 4 part series from Romans 9 tomorrow but I wanted to shout for joy in how God works before we ever realize it. Today is Wednesday and most Wednesday we have a Bible study at church. This week, I decided I needed a Wednesday off so I could rap up a few remaining things with my house in Lancaster. So I cancelled Bible study for today. God was planning for the time off before I ever knew I would need it. I woke up last night around 3 with the stomach bug and it has take me a good 18 hours to recover from it. God knew that I would need today to recover from the bug and that is why He led me to cancel Bible study. I love how God works for us and plans our days out way in advance even before we ever realize that we will need it. Let us shout out with praise and thanksgiving to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment