Sunday, July 27, 2014

Gratitude beyond Words

Today I had the privilege to share in the joy of the Lord with all that are dearest to me in this life. Like I said today in the few minutes I was able to talk, I cannot express in words the joy and gratitude I feel. When we as humans realize that the all-powerful Creator God, that can do anything without our help, decides to use us for His mission and service, it is truly amazing and joyful. As I stood up after the commissioning prayer and I was able to look out over both faith families, Calvary Bible and Zion Bible, I was filled with emotion and joy at all the lives God has used to shape, mold and guide me. When we allow ourselves to be molded by God even though sometimes it is painful and not very fun, it in the process will also be joyful and praise worthy. Thank you to all who have loved and poured into my life and continue to make my service for God and His church a joy. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment